Monday, November 24, 2008

Katie Performs at the Oldham County Arts Center in "Annie"

Katie performed this weekend with the North Oldham 6th grade chorus. Her group sang "It's a Hard Knocked Life" from the "Annie" Broadway Production (happens to be my fave off that soundtrack). She did great! When you look at the video she is in the 2nd row on the left hand side. You can see her better in the middle & end of the song. We are so proud of her! I know it sounds biased but I thought they were the best. Their group was so animated and very clear.


Her group also ended the show with a 70's song. For this performance she had to wear 70's attire. A special shopping trip was in order to find a groovy shirt so Katie was ecstatic. Since the fashion trend now is more groovy attire it was not that difficult...I was thrilled it only took 30 minutes..yeah!


This picture was taken right before we left our home. She was really excited and I thought she looked the part with her hair all long and she wore earthy toned bangles to match her shirt. She looked so cute.

The next picture was taken at the performance and her look is priceless. I quickly remembered feeling the same way when my parents started snapping pictures of me around my friends during concerts. Needless to say, I stopped.















































No comments: